C1a Allegations of harm and domestic violence (Supplemental information form)

Posted on Sunday, 30th Aug, 2015 at 09:55:09 PM
The Court: Put the name of the Court you will apply to, for instance "Liverpool County Court". If you are not sure which court to put, ask the family section of your local County Court.

The full name(s) of the Give all the names of the children involved. Put children's surname in capitals.

About you: You are the applicant. Give your details here as asked. Grandparents apply together, e.g. "Mr & Mrs...............

The children Give details of the children as asked

Other cases:
If the children are involved in a care case give the case number and the court involved. You can get the case number from your local county court, from the statements and court papers previously received, or from the solicitor dealing with the case. It is not too important to attach a copy of the relevant order so don't worry about this. Complete the other information if you know it. If you don't just state this in this section.

The respondent: The respondent will be the social services if the child is in care. Give the name and address of the children's social worker

Others to whom notice Notice (a copy of the forms, with covering notice is to be given: letter), must be sent to the main people involved in the case so that they know you have applied. Give the name and address of the social worker, guardian, your solicitor, other parent's solicitor if applicable, and any other main person who would need to come to court. The name and address for the children's guardian can be obtained by phoning your local CAFCASS office. Get the number from social services. They should also be able to tell you whom the children's solicitor is.

Care of the children: If the children are in foster care put this address. If social services won't tell you where the children are and you don't know it. Just state this in this section.

Social Services: Give the name and address of the children's social worker. If the child has been on the child protection register but you don't know the date registered, just put "They have been on the register".

Education & Health: If social services will not tell you what school the child attends, just state this in this section. If you cannot comment on the children's health because social services have stopped you seeing them for so long just state this in this section.

The Parents: Give details about the Child's parents. If the parents have been involved in a court case concerning the child, and you do not know the details state this in this section.

The family: Give details as asked.

Other Adults: Give details as asked

Your reasons: Give details of why you want contact or residency applying: or a supervision order. Put it in your own words and don't be frightened of putting exactly what you want to say.

You are completing this form because there are allegations that the child(ren) listed in this form may have suffered or be at risk of suffering domestic abuse, violence or harm.
Domestic violence/abuse means any incident of threatening behaviour, violence or abuse (psychological, physical, sexual, financial or emotional) between adults who are or have been intimate partners or family members regardless of gender or sexuality.
The Children Act 1989 defines the following terms as:
Harm means ill treatment or damage to health and development, including, for example, damage suffered from seeing or hearing the ill treatment of another.
Development means physical, intellectual, emotional, social or behavioural development.
Health means physical or mental health.
Ill-treatment includes sexual abuse and forms of ill-treatment which are not physical.

Read the feedback comments

No feedback - Use below to be the first


Leave your feedback
Taking security seriously